Booking, Refund & Cancellation Policies
We will provide our service to our registered customer only, so free online registration is mandatory for all before booking.
You can also send the required information through e-mail/Whatsapp for the Registration.
Before making the booking you must provide all information by written through E-mail/whatsapp (like Destination, Check in Date, Checkout Date, No of Heads, No of Rooms etc). No verbal discussion will accepted.
Booking of Package/ Car/ Hotel/ Homestay Can be made 120 days in advance against 50% advance of total Amount only.
After blocking any booking you have to make advance within 12 hours, otherwise it will treat as canceled.
Some Govt properties (Hotel/Guest House/ Banglo) will take 100% advance at the time of booking.
Booking of the accommodation is non-transferable.
Original Identity Proof is required for every guest at the time of check-in at Hotel/ Homestay/ Resort/ Guesthouse.
Please read our Refund & Cancellation Policy before booking.
Refund & Cancellation Policies
- 100% Refundable /Adjustable if all Trains/Busses are canceled for any pandemic situation .
In normal case refund amount will adjusted on next booking within 2 years. Refund amount can not be transferable/pay in cash. Cancellation Charges as follows :-
- Our Minimum Cancellation Charges for normal booking is 25% of Advance amount (50% Advance) before 120 to 21 days of Check in.
- Cancellation charges for Package booking is 35% of Advance amount (50% Advance) before 120 to 21 days of Journey date.
- 14 days and above but less than 21 days of Check in 50% of the Advance booking amount (50% of Total Amount).
7 days and above but less than 14 days 75% of the Advance booking amount (50% of Total Amount).
Less than 7 days 100% of the Advance booking amount (50% of Total Amount).
In all Package Booking 5% GST & Some Hotel Booking 12%/18% GST which is non refundable.
No refund will be applicable for Govt. Dakbanglo/Rest House/ Forest Banglo / Some PVT. Hotels as per there Own Rules. (Please take confirmation before Booking)
- For Railway & Air Tickets cancellation polices are same as there rules & the same amount will be refund. (Except no refund will provide in package tour where the ticket amount is included, in that case refund is made by deduct the cancellation charges from the advance 50% of package amount as per rule.
Note: Some Property will Adjust the refund amount in there next Booking (as per there policy) ; so please know the cancellation policy before booking / advance.
If you have any questions or concerns about this policy, please get in touch with us